1. Full stack developer in LAMP.
2. To write core libraries and to set thebase architecture of the project.
3. Development of new features andmodules, as well as maintaining the existing.
4. Understanding and implementing ofproject management practices
5. Managing and delivery of projects fromconceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution ofprojects
6. Managing Project scope and changerequests (CR)
7. Interact with the management/client tocreate technology specifications from business requirements for modules withinthe project
8. Guiding the team in defining technicalarchitecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DBschema.
9. Formulates strategies and methods in coordinationwith the Architect to gather functional requirements and capture them instandard notations like use cases
10. Planning and allocating work to the team.
11. Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress
12. Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to projectteams
13. Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduledmilestones (risk/quality/time)
14. Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies.
15. Improve the technical competence of the team through training &development of existing and new team members.
16. Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and proceduresby evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends;anticipating requirements.
17. Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparingan annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiatingcorrective action.
18. Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-upprocedures and information security and control structures
19. Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologiesimplemented.
20. Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining,delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing informationtechnologies
1. Expert level Unit Testing experience
2. Experience in performance tuning of databasesMySQL/MongoDB.
3. Experience with UI and user experiencedevelopment
4. Experience with developing reportinginterfaces (charts, data grids, filters, exporting)
6. Expert level Object Oriented Design,and MVC implementation
7. Experience working in a teamdevelopment setting, using source code control
8. Expert level SQL syntax (JOIN, UNION,aggregation and conditional functions)
9. Expert level DB design (datanormalization, foreign key constraints, indexes)
10. Experience working with third-party APIs.
11. Developing and/or designing large web systems
12. Worked with Payment Gateways like Paypal, Google Wallet, CCavenue or anyother service provider.
13. Excellent communication Skills.
14. Experience with PDF generation.
15. Experience with PHP code profiling.
16. Experience with JIRA and Agile development.
Candidate Profile :
Company Profile :
Contact Details :
EmployerBazar is a brand new career website for the job market in India that specifically caters
to the needs of employers and aspiring jobseekers.
© 2017 EmployerBazar. All rights reserved.